Sunday 14 November 2010

Stella and her McCartney

So Wednesday 3rd November i had a very memorable night. It was my first real fashion event and by event i mean invitation threw the door, new dress, shoes, finding a side kick and taking 4 hours to get ready, black cab and midnight stroll along Bond Street...

Boucheron and Stella McCartney had teamed up to showcase the latest in fashion and jewellery at the Boucheron Diamond boutique on Bond Street. The week before i had been in touch with a lady about internships at Stella McCartney and this is how i bagged my invite.

The cocktails were out of this world, the canapes were most definatly not iceland and the jewellery knocked spots off H.Samuel!!!

So what did i wear?? I didnt know what to wear till an hour before. That day i had gone into every shop on Portobello road to find something suitable but nothing made me feel amazing or looked right. But i threw all my dresses on my bed rummaged through the pile and stopped and wondered how Carrie Bradshaw makes it look so easy breezy when she goes on a date with Big.



Chloe shoes, Betsey Johnson coat, Topshop Unique Dress, Topshop Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment