Sunday 14 November 2010

Testing 1 2 1 2

So i just opened my blog and its a bit like where do i start? I mean i could go on to write pointless rubbish that doesnt mean anything to me or you an i could just post all the albums on my laptop that are labelled inspirational photographs an other s**t. But i'll spare us both...

Its my 6th week of my degree at Chelsea studying textile design. Juts finished my knitting blocks which were eventful and frustrating but fun at the same time and im going into stitch tomorrow. Its been a pretty eventful 6 weeks from visiting Brixton which i will be writing about, to having my collection of commemerative royal mugs stolen from my locker which was really gutting and upsetting, ive been ill, ive been to hospital so yeah pretty eventful 6 weeks!!!

Ive started collecting more mugs but i had some really rare mugs in that collection that i doubt i will find again especially ones my mum had given me that were my grandmas

Im goign to post a few blog posts today only because it looks so bare! I always follow Tavi Gevinson the style rookie and her blog is bustling with things. Not really a blog follower im sure i will start to become one now i have started my own. I did decide to write one for my FMP at Camberwell last year which can be found at http://welshiedoestextiles.blogspot.com/ not sure it will make sense unless you see my final project but yeah thats my old blog...

Izzi




No comments:

Post a Comment