Thursday 18 November 2010

Stitch 'n Bitch

Spoke to Izabel today about my work in Stitch as i missed monday and didnt feel i was on the right track and my colour scheme was all over the shop. She was really dissapointed at the colour scheme i used for Knit and allthough i should be making decisions for my colours etc i always work better when bouncing ideas and have feedback and i didnt get any in the Knit block and i feel thats why i didnt enjoy it as much as i would have.

Stitch has been really exciting this week i stuck to my colour scheme i used in knit of the royal blue, golden yellow and red but today changed it after speaking to Izabel. She liked my series of drawings i had done looking at pattern and she helped me create the textures and layers that i need to do. So this weekend i have to find loads of coloured well appropriate coloured plastic bags that i can melt into material and create the patterns in bright harsh colours.

The few i did today look really successful and now im excited to start again on monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment