Monday 7 February 2011

Reflective Statement

Its been really hard to religiously stick to my blog as its only this week, February that i have internet in my home. I thought a blog would be in my blood as i love I.T and i have started them before but i feel they are such hard work and i would like to get into the routine of writing one on a daily basis. I dont feel my blog reflects my life living in london with a great job and being inspired all the time. I need to start taking pictures uploading and stop using sketchbooks as much to catalogue and research as blogs are an amazing way of getting out there with ideas and thoughts. I feel i have been able to produce a good blog but my task from now is to be more hands on and not feel as though its much of a chore. In time i think this will come and i will start using it as a reflective diary maybe not so much day to day right now but i want to get to that. I follow Tavi the style Rookie religiously and i know i wont be as big a blogger as her but i want my blog to look on similar levels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment