Monday 21 February 2011

So i've decided on my path for my brixton project but its not so much Brixton its more the long road to Brixton. I dont want it to be smack in the face bam we r showing in Brixton so my model looks like a street in Brixton! Naaa...

Heres my brain storm so far... (just warning u the next few weeks will probably be non stop posts about a certain style of fashion) :)

Brixton- fight for survival, changing town, warrior, gangs, crime culture,protection, getting out.
Eco- reinventing through clothing, layers, new materials from old
which then links into my transition- decay, nature, outdoors, natural.

I like my links i think they are really good starting points. Ive had a look through TextileView magazine and found some colour palettes etc.. and working with Kamillah means we can bounce ideas back and forth and she is looking at the transition side of decay nature and natural forms which is what interests her alot..



I found a fashion shoot in an old Vogue which the tutor really loved and so did i so im going along those lines as it links in perfectly.

Its looking exciting!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment